Fathers Day Jokes: Eagerly awaited festival/event, Happy Fathers Day 2018 is going to coming up next on Sunday, 18th June. Here you get the Happy Fathers Day Jokes, Funny One Liners Quotes Messages Greetings Wishes Sayings With Images Fathers Day Meme. Fathers day is most celebrated in the USA and India compare to other countries around the world.
This very special day is always observed on the third Sunday of June month, in most of the countries. Though some celebrate on different dates. We are not only sharing the Funny Fathers Day Jokes in text version but we will add Funny Fathers Day images and pictures to share on FB and WhatsApp.
Father is the one person who makes us smile and forget all his problems seeing us smiling. Because their children are the everything for him in this entire world. Fathers day is the best chance for a son or daughter to thank their father and give something in return for them, though a father never expects anything in return. So, by using these happy fathers day jokes, you can make the person smile who always did this for you.
Along with Fathers Day Jokes, you can try some Fathers Day Pranks to play with your father. Because some time father plays every role of our lives for us, a mother, sister, brother, friend, and even the god. Some children treat their dad as God and those ones are the real kids.
Funny Fathers Day Jokes, One-Liners, Messages And Quotes 2018
Now, you can also wish fathers day to your mother, sister, brother, or even friend and there is the reason why I’m saying. Because not everyone is so lucky and blessed on this earth that they live their lives in care and love of a father. Many lost their best person of the life, their father. So as you are blessed with his togetherness, make him realize that how much your love, respect, believe, and proud of him.
A joke is a display of humour in which words are used within a specific and well-defined narrative structure to make people laugh. While the Fathers Day One-Liners is another form of jokes which is actually a joke which is written in single line.
- Just once on Father’s Day, I wish my kids would give me a #1 Dad mug instead of one with my actual ranking. – By Andy Borowitz
Bob: How do you like the drum set you got for your birthday?
David: I love it!
David: Whenever I don’t play it, my dad gives me 10 bucks!
- Dad: You’ll never amount to anything because you procrastinate.
Son: Oh yeah? Just you wait!
- Happy Fathers Day, Dad! I wouldn’t trade you for anything. Of course, nobody’s offered me anything.– By Melanie White
- Me: Dad, make me a sandwich!
Dad: Poof, you’re a sandwich!
- Fathers Day is coming, but I figure, why get a tie for a guy who only goes out to the liquor store? – By David Letterman
- Dad: Son, if you keep pulling my hair, you will have to get off my shoulders.
Son: But, Dad, I’m just trying to get my gum back!
- I’ve known how to make a mint julep since I was 12, so I can’t say I never learned anything practical from my father.
- Dad: Want to hear a pizza joke?Me: Sure.
Dad: Nevermind. It’s too cheesy.
- Father is the God who stays back at home, not at heaven.
- Me: I’ll call you later.
Dad: Don’t call me later, call me “Dad.”
- Name two people who don’t ever hesitate to embarrass you in front of your friends? Mom and Dad!!
- Childs experience: if a mother is laughing at the fathers jokes, it means they have guests.
- It is a wise father that knows his own child. – By William Shakespeare
- “I gave my father $100 and said, “Buy yourself something that will make your life easier.” So he went out and bought a present for my mother.”
- My father is so old that when he was in school, history was called current affairs.
- Where does Fonzie from “Happy Days” like to go for lunch? Chick-Fil-Ey.
- My Dad thinks he wears the trousers in our house, but it’s always Mum who tells him which pair to put on!
- Why are Fathers like parking spaces? The good ones are already taken! Happy Fathers Day 2018 Jokes