Happy 4th Of July Quotes 2018:- One of the most patriotic occasion or event will be celebrated as Happy Independence Day 2018. American people celebrate this federal holiday every year which is also famously known as Fourth of July or July Fourth on the 4th day of July Month. This date was finalised by the Continental Congress on July 4, 1776. On this auspicious occasion of the United States lot’s of patriotic activities and events take place such as July Fourth parades, firework show, speeches, services, party, decorations, barbecues, carnivals, fairs, picnics, concerts and much more. Along with this people send famous Happy 4th Of July Quotes and Sayings to their friends, family and dear ones on Facebook, WhatsApp, Pinterest and many other social networks. If you were looking for the best 4th Of July Quotes 2018 or 4th Of July Sayings, messages and captions for Instagram then you are currently on right website.
4th Of July was the day when the thirteen American colonies rejected to being ruled by the the British Empire and decided to become one new nation which was named as “United States”. George Washington was the first president of the independent USA. Quotes for the Happy 4th Of July Images we are sharing here are quoted by some of the famous, legendary and veterans peoples in the history of the USA such as Abraham Lincoln.
Happy 4th Of July Quotes And Sayings 2018
Fourth Of July Quotes – It’s the time to celebrate the freedom to live, speak and breath because freedom is the most important thing every human wants on this earth. America was ruled by the British for a long time and that’s why it’s so vital feeling for the them to being Independent. You should spread the love and patriotism towards your country by using these Happy 4th Of July Quotes.
Also Read – Happy 4th Of July Messages
We are not limited to few personal wishes or feeling sharing like we used to before this century. Because the Internet and social media are there to help us to boost the air of freedom with 4th Of July Quotes And Sayings 2018 For Friends.
“I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him.” – by Abraham Lincoln
- The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender or submission.by -John F. Kennedy
- “America was not built on fear. America was built on courage, on imagination, and an unbeatable determination to do the job at hand.” by – Harry S. Truman
Thank you so much to all the servicemen and women who have gone above and beyond protecting our country. Happy Memorial Day” by – Chloë Grace Moretz
- Liberty is the breath of life to nations. by – George Bernard Shaw
And I’m proud to be an American,
where at least I know I’m free.
And I won’t forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me. by – Lee Greenwood
“This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.” by — Elmer Davis
“Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.” – by Abraham Lincoln
“Where liberty dwells, there is my country.” by — Benjamin Franklin
It doesn’t take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle.” by – H. Norman Schwarzkopf
We never truly get over a loss, but we can move forward and evolve from it. by — Elizabeth Berrien
- Freedom means the supremacy of human rights everywhere. Our support goes to those who struggle to gain those rights and keep them. Our strength is our unity of purpose. To that high concept, there can be no end save victory. by – Franklin D.Roosevelt
- Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must undergo the fatigue of supporting it. by ~ Thomas Paine
- I know for certain that we never lose the people we love, even to death. They continue to participate in every act, though, and decision we make. Their love leaves an indelible imprint in our memories. We find comfort in knowing that our lives have been enriched by having shared their love. by — Leo Buscaglia
- There are so many ways to be brave in this world. Sometimes bravery involves laying down your life for something bigger than yourself, or for someone else. by ― Veronica Roth
“Ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country.” by – John F. Kennedy
- “Freedom is nothing but a chance to be better.” by — Albert Camus
- If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them.” by — James O’Barr
- I still miss those I loved who are no longer with me but I find I am grateful for having loved them. The gratitude has finally conquered the loss. by — Rita Mae Brown
- “I love my freedom. I love my America.” by — Jessi Lane Adams
- We hope your 4th of July Celebration are explosively fun!
- Anyone with a heart, with a family, has experienced loss. No one escapes unscathed. Every story of separation is different, but I think we all understand that basic, wrenching emotion that comes from saying goodbye, not knowing if we’ll see that person again — or perhaps knowing that we won’t. by — Luanne Rice
- Where liberty dwells, there is my country. by – Benjamin Franklin
- “I believe in America because we have great dreams, and because we have the opportunity to make those dreams come true.” by – Wendell Willkie
- Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. by – George Bernard Shaw
“When you’re born, you get a ticket to the frisk show. When you’re born in America, you get a front row seat.” by – George Carlin
In the USA, most of Americans citizen are Christian in religion and that’s why people visit Church on every occasion to pray for the nation and humanity. That;s why we have added few religious Happy 4th Of July Quotes 2018. So, make full use of the 4th Of July Quotes and Sayings and pay your homepage and gratitude to them who died or sacrifices a lot for this nation to welcome the independence. We hope you liked this page and will share with your friends, buddies, veterans, FB fellow, employees and dear ones.