Heart Touching Fathers Day Quotes: Hello everyone, today we bring you few Heart Touching Fathers Day Quotes for you to wish your father and express your love and care towards him.
Heart Touching Fathers Day Quotes:
- “Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope” – Bill Cosby
- “I think back to the day I drove Michelle and a newborn Malia home from the hospital nearly 13 years ago—crawling along, miles under the speed limit, feeling the weight of my daughter’s future resting in my hands. I think about the pledge I made to her that day: that I would give her what I never had—that if I could be anything in life, I would be a good father. I knew that day that my own life wouldn’t count for much unless she had every opportunity in hers.” —Barack Obama
- “The older I get the more I can see / How much he loved my mother and my brother and me / And he did the best that he could / And I only hope when I have my own family That everyday I see a little more of my father in me.” —Keith Urban
Also check: 50 Best Happy Father’s Day 2016 Messages
- “I decided in my life that I would do nothing that did not reflect positively on my father’s life.” —Sidney Poitier
- “I’m probably the most uncool guy that [my daughters] know—as far as they are concerned anyway—‘cause I’m Dad. I mean dads just aren’t cool—especially when I dance! They don’t want me to dance.” —Tim McGraw
- “I know that I will never find my father in any other man who comes into my life, because it is a void in my life that can only be filled by [my father].” —Halle Berry
- “The nicest Father’s Day surprise of all for Dad would be if you handed him a box, and he unwrapped it, and there, inside, sitting on a bed of folded tissue, was the pair of his undershorts that somebody threw away six months ago (without asking Dad) because they had reached the stage where they were 3 percent undershorts and 97 percent holes. Dad misses those undershorts. They were his Faithful Undershorts Companion.” —Dave Barry
- “I remember my daughter Deni coming along, and she was so pure and caring of everybody and everything. And somehow, this little being managed to get around all the obstacles — the gun turrets, the walls, the moats, the sentries — that were wrapped around my heart. My heart at that time needed her … I think it’s the best thing going, parenthood.” —Woody Harrelson
- “It is a wise father that knows his own child.” —William Shakespeare
Do share these quotes with your father and on social media for everyone to know about your love and care and they can benefit from them.
Also Read: Happy Fathers Day 2016 Quotes SMS